The Storehouse will be open for limited times during the summer of 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
For making donations:
- Open on Saturdays 10:00am-12:00 noon for people bringing their donations.
- We will be doing a limited number of pickups. Leave a message at 865-481-0274 and someone will call to discuss your donation.
For clients needing storehouse items, we will make appointments.
- Clients will need to get a referral from a social service agency (more info about that on our Client page) before calling 865-481-0274. If no one answers please leave a message with your name and phone number. Please speak clearly and repeat your phone number so we can get back with you. A volunteer will return your call and set up a convenient time for your visit.
- When you visit the Storehouse, you will need to bring a truck and people who can help you load. Unfortunately there will be no volunteers available to help you load.
- You will need to bring a photo ID.
- You will be required to physical distance from the storehouse volunteer.
- You will need to wear a mask. Please bring one if you have one, but we will have face masks for those who do not have one.